Small business owners and employees are increasingly on the go—whether working remotely, meeting with clients, out in the field, or serving customers face to face. Constant connectivity and collaboration across teams are more important than ever. And as teams grow more distributed, traditional voice services, while important, leave gaps in connectivity for mobile workforces.
That means that mobile devices have grown more crucial than ever before in the small business landscape, but selecting a plan and provider for business mobile differs from picking a plan for a personal phone in a few key areas. Choosing the right business mobile provider can be overwhelming, with so many variables to consider. If you’re in the market, here are some essential factors you should look for in a business mobile partner:
- Network reliability: When selecting a provider, you will want access to a reliable nationwide 5G network. In addition to extensive coverage, you’ll want access to millions of WiFi hotspots across the country.
- Comprehensive Support: Small business owners should look for a mobile provider that offers complete support to help them manage their mobile devices. Your provider should offer 24/7 technical support, and comprehensive account management.
- Flexibility: A good mobile provider offers flexibility in their plans, allowing you to customize them based on your business requirements. But that flexibility should extend beyond the original purchase. Look for providers that can scale and flex with you, offering the ability to toggle, mix, and match between unlimited or by-the-gig data options. Importantly, find providers that give you more savings as you grow, with discounts that increase as you add more lines.
- Compatibility and availability of devices: Your mobile provider should offer the device you need. Look for providers offering deals on the newest devices and options to bring your own device.
- Affordability: Cost is always a factor when choosing a mobile provider for your business. Sometimes, you may need to balance affordability with quality and features—but with Comcast Business, you can save on mobile with the same provider as your business Internet.
- Multi-Solution Provider: It’s important that business mobile fits seamlessly into a small business’ overall connectivity strategy. By selecting a provider that not only offers business mobile but also Internet, WiFi, and security services, small business owners can easily set up and install services to help enable growth and save money. Most importantly, they can spend less time managing multiple vendors and more time doing what matters most: tending to their business.
Choosing the right mobile provider for your small business is a critical decision. By considering the right factors, you can select a provider that offers reliable and affordable mobile plans tailored to your business needs. Comcast Business Mobile, on the nation’s most reliable 5G network, has the flexibility, support, affordability, and power to keep small businesses moving forward.